December 2018 Issue
The IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication requests proposals for guest editorship and special issue topic for the December 2018 issue.
- Anyone may propose a topic and apply for guest editor status. Guest editors need not be members of the IEEE Professional Communication Society.
- The proposed guest editor may be a single person or a group of 2 or 3 people. If a group is proposed, the proposal should describe the group members’ experience working together and indicate how the work will be divided.
- The proposed guest editor(s) should have demonstrated expertise on the topic being proposed.
- The proposal should demonstrate that the topic is one of current interest to technical and professional communication practitioners or teachers, or to the engineering community in general, and that it fits the Transactions’ area or interest (see http://sites.ieee.org/pcs/transactions-of-professional-communication/)
- The topic should not repeat a special issue or special section topic covered in the past 5 years (plain language, entrepreneurship communication, content management, content strategy, designing a better user experience for self-service systems).