At ProComm 2015, the annual conference of the IEEE Professional Communication Society, we provide a home for professional engineers, technical communicators, and academics to meet, share ideas, and be inspired by one another. The result is a cross pollination between industry and academy that conference attendees consistently find energizing. ProComm 2015 will be held on the campus of the University of Limerick.
This year’s conference theme is “Ceangail (Connections) 2.0.” Speakers and attendees will share the connections and intersections of scientific, technical, engineering, and professional communication innovations from the world over.
|Registration||Through 12 May 2015||After 12 May 2015|
|Members of IEEE, CPTSC, and ACM||€375||€415|
Note: Fees do not include Irish BBQ on Sunday (€34) or Tuesday night banquet (€78, including transportation).
Registration Cancellation Policy
Registrants who cancel their registration for any reason (including the denial of a travel visa due to delays or other issues) will receive a partial refund according to the following schedule:
- Through 12 June – All registrants will receive a refund of their registration fees minus a €50 (USD) administrative fee.
- From 13 June through 6 July – The cancellation fee will be approximately 50% of the registrant’s fee (or a minimum of €100) in $USD as follows:
- Early IEEE/CPTSC/SIGDOC members – €187; regular IEEE members €207
- Early non-members – €250; late non-members €270
- Early and regular students and retirees – €100
- Early and regular 1-day – €100
- After Monday, 6 July (5 work days before the conference), no refunds will be granted.
For additional information, or to cancel a registration, contact Louise Mulcahy at Limerick Travel (Louise.Mulcahy@limericktravel.ie).