ProComm 2017 has arranged lodging at two great facilities. Participants of ProComm 2017 are responsible for arranging their own travel and accommodations.
- The Lowell Center, located on the UW campus, is two blocks from our venue. It is handicap accessible. Use this link to make reservations, which is for ProComm. Otherwise, be sure to mention “IEEE ProComm 2017” if you call.
- Hotel website: Use this link for more information on the Lowell.
- Address: 610 Langdon Street, Madison, WI 53703, USA
- Phone and Email Contact: +1 (866) 301-1753 toll-free or local at +1 (608) 256-2621; email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Price: US$105+tax/nite for single occupancy. Deluxe rooms start at $159/nite for single occupancy.
- Beds: Queen, King, or two Doubles available.
- Parking: Hotel parking (limited) is $10/nite, and additional free parking is available nearby (the hotel will arrange this).There is a space on the reservation form to indicate your parking needs.
- Amenities: All rooms have cable TV, a private bath, direct dial telephone, free wireless Internet, in-room coffee makers, hair dryers and a spacious desk. A swimming pool, sauna and workout room are accessible to all guests.
- Meals: A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is included with your room.
- Check in: 3pm Central time. Check out: 11am Central time.
- Additional information: See here and also via PDF. Please read these pages regarding the cancellation policy and other guest policies.
2. The Hampton Inn Suites and Hotel, Downtown Madison is also just a couple of city blocks from our venue. It is handicap accessible. Use this link to make ProComm reservations.
- Hotel website: Use this link to see more information on the hotel.
- Address: 440 West Johnson Street, Madison, Wisconsin, 53703, USA
- Phone: +1 608-255-0360
- Price: US$159+tax/nite for single occupancy. This rate disappears June 22, 2017.
- Beds: The above price is for a standard double queen. Other room types available.
- Parking: Parking will be at an additional charge and will be added to the guest room folio for all guests parking in the parking ramp connected to the hotel. For this fee, guests are permitted to leave and re-enter the parking facility without additional charge. Guests that stay parked in the hotel parking ramp after check-out will be subject to additional parking fees when departing the parking ramp. Parking charges are subject to change without notice.
- Amenities: A full list of amenities is here.
- Meals: A free, hot breakfast is offered.
- Check in: 3pm Central time. Check out: 12pm (noon) Central time.
Other nearby hotels:
- Graduate Madison
- Madison Concourse Hotel
- The Edgewater
- DoubleTree by Hilton Madison
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
Travel To and From Madison
- Madison airport: For ease, we recommend flying into Madison. The airport is called the Dane County Airport (MSN). Taxi service and local bus service is available to our venue. Rental cars also available.
- Milwaukee airport and bus: The next closest larger airport is in Milwaukee, which would require about a 1.5 hour drive to Madison. The airport is called the Mitchell Airport (MKE). Badger Coaches is a bus line that runs from MKE to the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus (use the Langdon stop to be near our venue). Rental cars available.
- Chicago airports: O’Hare and Midway have many flights. You could rent a car or use a regional bus to get to Madison. Please note that travel times take from 3-6 hours, depending on the heavy Chicago traffic. Rental cars available.