If you are a member of this task force and would like to be able to post information to this, our public web site, please send an e-mail to Paul Hines. All user-names will be the combination of your first and last names with no spaces. Once requested you can set your own password.
The following presentations were presented at our joint session on cascading failure risk analysis at the IEEE PES General Meeting in Detroit, July 2011.
- Survey of Tools for Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages
- Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages: Part 1 – Overview of Methodologies
- Issues in integration of risk of cascading outages into utility reliability standards
- Estimating the extent of cascading transmission line outages using standard utility data and a branching process
- Estimating Dynamic Instability Risk by Measuring Critical Slowing Down