The following presentations were presented at our joint session on cascading failure risk analysis at the IEEE PES General Meeting in Detroit, July 2011.
- Survey of Tools for Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages
- Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages: Part 1 – Overview of Methodologies
- Issues in integration of risk of cascading outages into utility reliability standards
- Estimating the extent of cascading transmission line outages using standard utility data and a branching process
- Estimating Dynamic Instability Risk by Measuring Critical Slowing Down