Working Group Publications
Journal and conference publications authored by the Cascading Failure Working Group:
- “Benchmarking Quasi-Steady State Cascading Outage Analysis Methodologies,” IEEE International Conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems (PMAPS), Boise, ID, 2018.
- “Benchmarking and Validation of Cascading Failure Analysis Tools.” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2012.
- “Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages: Methodologies and Challenges.” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, Vol. 27, No. 2 2012.
- “Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages: Part I – Overview of Methodologies.” IEEE PES General Meeting, 2011, Detroit.
- “Survey of Tools for Risk Assessment of Cascading Outages.” IEEE PES General Meeting, 2011, Detroit.
- “Initial review of methods for cascading failure analysis in electric power transmission systems.” IEEE PES General Meeting, 2008.