Future Meetings and Programs
The IEEE EMC Society, in cooperation with the
IEEE Phoenix Electromagnetic Compatibility Society Chapter
The PHOENIX IEEE EMC Symposium
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
The Embassy Suites Hotel
Don’t miss the Phoenix area EMI/EMC event of the year! We have a tremendous collection of speakers and exhibitors for you to learn from, as well as providing an excellent opportunity to socialize with your EMI/EMC peers. Our list of interesting topics and world-renowned speakers include:
- EMC Design Review By Daryl Gerke, EMC Consultant, Kimmel Gerke and Assoc
- Smart Antennas: Technology Integrating Antennas, DSP, Communications and Networks By Dr. Constantine Balanis, Regent’s Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University
- Wireless Integration Interference Challenges By Harry Skinner, Director and Senior Principal Engineer, Intel Labs
- Understanding Device Performance in a Crowded RF Environment: An Overview of ANSI C63.27 and Coexistence Testing By Dr. William Young, Group Leader, Shared Spectrum Metrology, NIST
- Anechoic Absorber Consideration in the W Band and Absorbers Under High Power Incident Field By Zhong Chen, Director of RF Engineering, ETS-Lindgren
- IoT EMI By Dr. Vignesh Rajamani, Senior Associate, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Practice, Exponent; Mark Goldstein, President, International Research Center
- Panel Discussion – EMC Across Industries Panel Directed by Vignesh Rajamani of Exponent and Glen Gassaway of Southwest EMI.
Plus we provide a light breakfast, an excellent lunch and a social hour after the event!
See the links below for more info: