- Early Bird, IEEE member by March 5: $100.00
- Early Bird, non-IEEE member by March 5: $150.00
- Standard, IEEE member March 5 – April 15: $150.00
- Standard, non-IEEE member March 5 – April 15: $200.00
- Last Minute/At-the-door, IEEE member after April 15 and at the door (space available): $175.00
- Last Minute/At-the-door, non-IEEE member after April 15 and at the door (space available): $225.00
STUDENTS: There is a special registration fee for students: The IEEE Student Member registration fee is $25.00 and the NON-IEEE Student Member registration fee is $35.00. Student registrations must be received by April 20 to guarantee a seat. Student registrations received after this date will be offered on a SPACE AVAILABLE basis. Students must present a valid student ID that documents they are a student on site at the registration counter upon arrival.
NOTE: The registration fee includes a digital copy of the colloquium record, light breakfast, lunch, refreshment breaks, and the reception. The organizing committee reserves the right to substitute speakers, restrict size, or to cancel the colloquium and exhibition. In the event the organizing committee cancels this event, registration fees only will be fully refunded. Individuals canceling their registration prior to April 15th will receive a full refund, less 10% credit card fee. No refunds will be made to individuals who cancel their registration after April 15th. Substitutions are allowed. Attendance is limited; registration will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis.
On-line registrations should be made using our Eventbrite link here:
Mail-in registration can be made by using this form: