Educational and Inspirational Resources
A portal about engineering and engineering careers to help young people understand better what engineering means, and how an engineering career can be made part of their future.
Teachers TryScience is a web site for teachers that provides free and engaging lessons, along with teaching strategies and resources, which are designed to spark students’ interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
TryNano.org is a resource for anyone interested in learning about Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
IEEE Academic is:
- dozens of teams from all over the world: We have teams in several universities and schools from over 15 countries.
- students and professors working together: Students are involved at all levels of the project, and work side-by-side with their favorite professors to make sure videos are useful for students.
- creating free educational multimedia materials: Everything will be available to everyone, everwhere, using any device on the web, for free.
- in their own languages, meeting their own needs: We believe education is local, and content should be created locally, based on what is needed on the ground.
- and inventing new tools for education: We are pooling our experience as students, teachers, and researchers, to create new tools and new ways of teaching and learning.
IEEE TryComputing.org is a free online pre-university computing education web site that offers resources to inform and engage pre-university students, their teachers, school counselors and parents about computing and associated careers.