Membership Development: Refer a Friend, Get Great Merchandise
IEEE-USA and MGA are excited to announce a special offer for U.S. members. Refer colleagues to IEEE, and if they join before 28 February, they’ll get a $25 discount off their first year membership, and you’ll get a gift.
September 27-28, 2013
View the full day agenda and course descriptions:
To Register: http://maw-boston-ieeeorg.eventbrite.com
* Only active IEEE members will qualify for the member rate. Society Affiliates are not eligible for the member rate.
Fees include 2 days of instruction, breakfast and lunch (for both days) and an evening reception.
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/R1SAC
- IEEE Education Society
- IEEE Individual Benefits and Services Committee
- IEEE Life Members Committee
- IEEE Women In Engineering (WIE)
- IEEE Long Island Section
- IEEE Boston ENET
- Tim Johnson (IEEE Boston Student Activities Chair)
- Samsung (sponsors the 1st prize of the Student Paper Contest)
23 Schools participating are New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Stevens Institute of Technology, Cooper Union, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), University of Buffalo, Rutgers University, University of Maine, Stony Brook University, Monmouth University, WPI, NYU Poly, Columbia University, The College of New Jersey, Syracuse University, Cornell University, SUNY New Paltz, Boston University, Wentworth Institute of Technology, Curry College, Clarkson University, UMass Amherst, Suffolk University