- This event has passed.
2018 IEEE/ACM Information Technology Professional Conference at TCF (ITPC)
March 16 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Co-sponsored by: Princeton Chapter of the ACM, IEEE Region 1, IEEE Region 2
The 13th Annual IEEE / ACM Information Technology Professional Conference (ITPC) is fast approaching. Please register by visiting the web site at: http://princetonacm.acm.org/tcfpro
Date: Friday March 16, 2018, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Place: Armstrong Hall, The College of New Jersey, Ewing NJ
Cost: $135 (advance registration for professionals),
$35 (advance registration for students and senior citizens)
* Accelerate Your Technical and Cultural Transformation with Visual Planning
* Professional Networking for Engineers: Design Patterns for Success
* Keep Your Technical Debt Under Control
* Micro-services Architecture Methodology
* Unikernels and Wearable Devices
* Building Realtime Access to Data Apps with jOOQ
* Critical issues of IOT empowered by 5G – A case study on self-driving vehicles
* Embedded Systems Methodology
* Big Data Market Research in Today’s Economy
* An Ethical HIT Capability
* Hive Plot Visualization of DDoS and XSS Attacks on a REST API Honeypot
* Careers at the Rapidly Shifting Human-Technology Frontier
* Experiential Lessons and Insights from an Innovative Technology Initiative
* Product Development Methodologies for Success
* Being a leader in the Digital World
* Modeling the Future of Bitcoin
* Better Business Graphics: Avoiding Death by PowerPoint
Admission includes continental breakfast, lunch, and admission to the main Festival on Saturday.
ITPC is a conference designed to be relevant and affordable to the IT Professional community as well as related fields and students.
It is put on as service by the IEEE and ACM for the benefit of its members and community.
ITPC is associated with the Trenton Computer Festival (TCF – www.tcf-nj.org) and will be co-located with TCF, the longest running computer festival in the country.
Bldg: Armstrong Hall
The College of NJ
2000 Pennington Rd.
Ewing, New Jersey