New – On the left menu, you will find a new link to R2 SAC competition rules and info/prompts/solutions from some previous competitions.
Register new student branch officers/counselors at https://officers.vtools.ieee.org/
Please take a few minutes to fill out our feedback survey, it will be a huge help in planning future SACs.
2015 Travel Reimbursement
For travel expense reimbursement please follow these steps:
First, reach out to your department chair/dean at your school and ask if they would cover your travel expenses. A few schools have already raised funds for this purpose.
Second, reach out to your section chair and treasurer and ask if they would cover your travel expenses. Some sections have already indicated that they would cover this expense if requested directly by a school representative in their sections. Some sections may inform you that they have already made a contribution to SAC.
Finally, If you could not get assistance from the above or other sources, please fill out the 2015 expense report form attached completely and send it to John Golzy along with all receipts (scans are fine) no later than April 30, 2015 (we will not be able to process any request after this date.) We will review the reports and forward them to appropriate officer for reimbursement. Please note that the maximum amount of reimbursement is $400 per school. Also make sure that all items on the form are filled out completely and accurately (name, member number, University, purpose for the expenditure each day, and your correct mailing address). Please sign and date the form, scan, and email the form and all receipts to me at email@example.com or if you prefer sending them by mail to:
John Golzy 2 Curtis Street Athens, OH 45701
Student Branch Emails
The R2 SAC will soon be pushing to ensure that all of our student branches have a valid email address registered with IEEE Headquarters. All branches should be submitting their “Annual Report of Activities” by May 1st. Be sure to include your branch’s email address on this form.
Student Activities Chair
Regional Student Representative
R2 SAC COMPETITIONS
- 2016 SAC Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio, April 8-10th, 2016
- 2015 SAC Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, April 11-12th, 2015
- 2014 SAC Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ, April 4-5th, 2014
- 2013 SAC West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, April 19-20th, 2013 – Photos
- 2012 SAC Ohio State, Columbus, OH , April 28-29th, 2012
- 2011 SAC Penn State Erie PA, April 16-17th, 2011
- 2010 SAC Temple University, April 16-18th, 2010
- 2009 SAC Youngstown State University, Youngstown OH April 18-19th, 2009 – Photos – Report
- 2007 SAC Cincinnati University, Cincinnati, OH April 13th-15th, 2007
- 2006 SAC Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA April 7-9th, 2006
- 2005 SAC Rowan University, Glassboro, NJ April 8-10th, 2005
- 2004 SAC Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- 2003 SAC University of Maryland Eastern Shore , Princess Anne, MD
- 2002 SAC University of Scranton, Scranton, PA.
- 2001 SAC Penn State in Harrisburg, PA.