Start planning your next career move
- Access industry news, video and resources
- Prepare for the live recruiting days
- Learn how to use your personal talent report
- Learn 7 distinct advantages to land interviews!
2017 Live Recruiting Days
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT, always on the third Wednesday.
Events are free for all IEEE Members, Veterans and Recent Graduates.
- January 18, 2017
- March 15, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- July 19, 2017
- September 20, 2017
- November 15, 2017
“Live” Recruiting Days
Inside the virtual environment:
- Visit corporate booths
- Live chat with recruiters and hiring managers
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Attend learning sessions and webinars
- Engage with peers, companies, state councils and career advisors
- Win prizes and giveaways!
On Demand 24/7/365
Access the Expo 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year long
- Access the virtual Expo 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year long
- Professional development and resources are accessible
- Get direct access to corporate recruiters and hiring managers
- Leave voicemail messages and submit resumes
- Research company benefits, culture, open jobs and future needs
- Attend live and recorded webinars with industry experts
- Stay up to date on industry career-related news for major announcements on hiring, layoffs, emerging career fields, trending information and more
- Plan your next career move!