Golf Outing and Companion Tour
Join us for the Best of Boulder Tour. $61/per person Golf Outing Join us for a Golf Outing on Saturday, 14 May, 2016. Tee Time will be 1:30 p.m. The group will leave the hotel lobby at 12:15 p.m. $79/per person
2016 IEEE REPC
Sunday, 15 May, 2016 – Wednesday, 18 May, 2016
10600 Westminster Blvd Westminster, Colorado 80020 USA
There will be 15 papers presented at the conference:
- Energy Storage Modeling for Distribution Planning
- An Integrated Approach to Electric Utility Processes
- Communications-Capable Fault Indicators Improve Outage Response for Coastal Oregon
- Describing Arc Flash Incident Energy per Feeder Length in the Presence of Distributed Resources
- Developing Avian Protection Plans Using Mobile Software
- Fault Location, Isolation and Service Restoration – Optimizing field operations for utilities
- Field Testing of 3G Cellular and Wireless Serial Radio Communications for Smart Grid Applications
- Grounded Wye-Delta Transformer Bank Backfeed Short-Circuit Currents
- Improve Profitability and Power Reliability through Small-Scale SCADA Systems
- Investigating PV Generation Induced Voltage Volatility for Customers Sharing a Service Transformer
- Maximizing Cable System Reliability Using a Lower Cost and Fully Capitalized Life Extension Program
- Microgrid Load Management and Operation
- Permanent Solutions for Temporary Loads: An Alternate Approach to Electric System Design for Short-Term and Mobile Industrial Loading
- Smart Grid Big Data: Automating Analysis of Distribution Feeders
- Unmanned Aerial Systems: Current State of the Technology and Relevance to Rural Electric Utilities
For details, visit the Paper Titles and Author page.
We hope to see you there! Greg Shirek 2016 Chairman firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan, Analyze, Operate and Manage Your Utility Systems Like Never Before: Milsoft provides more than a thousand electric utilities and their consultants and vendors with powerful engineering, operations and customer service software that enables them to do their jobs better. Milsoft software will equip you to plan and operate an electrical distribution system with the economy, reliability, efficiency and customer service that you require.
|ESC is an employee owned electrical infrastructure engineering firm and been serving the electric utility, municipality and oil & gas industries since 1978. We focus on all facets of electrical engineering for the utility enterprise. Our tagline is “Powerful Solutions, Personal Approach” based on our philosophy that personal relationships drive successful projects.|
UC Synergetic, LLC is a leading engineering, consulting, and technical services firm serving electric and communications utilities across the nation.
IJUS is an industry leader in engineering, joint use, field services and project management for telecommunications and electric utilities. IJUS provides comprehensive, turnkey solutions that consist of a custom-blend of software, technical services and engineering expertise.
SPIDA® Software is leading the way with practical and cutting edge software solutions that help electric utilities and telecommunication companies to better design, manage and track their physical assets. SPIDA’s user-friendly products can be used independently or deployed together to create a Structure Management System.
NISC, a leading provider of information technology products and services, offersintegrated software and hardware solutions for our customers. NISC offers accounting, customer care solutions, engineering & operations, and a suite of Smarter Grid solutions, which include Meter Data Management, prepaid metering, web-based & mobile consumer presentment, reporting & payment tools, mobile workforce automation, mapping, outage management and distribution analytics solutions.
Partner Software develops software for the utility industry. All our products are focused on combining maps, data and workflow into a simple application for the end user. We interface with most utility mapping, accounting and outage software packages.
Leidos designs, connects, and protects intelligent infrastructure for better business outcomes in a connected world. Our experts work alongside energy, manufacturing, transportation, and government clients to take on complexities in grid modernization, energy efficiency, energy asset finance and development, systems and controls, critical infrastructure protection, and environmental science. We offer the most comprehensive Smart Grid as a Service (SGS) in the industry. SGS is a total managed solution that drives enterprise transformation. We leverage our industry knowledge and experience with a comprehensive portfolio to provide an affordable and integrated, one-stop SGS resource for utilities. We eliminate risk through our expert Program and Project Management while driving benefits through our Business Process and Organizational Change Management leadership and support. Visit us at https://www.leidos.com/infrastructure/smart-grid/smart-grid-as-service
Elster is now a part of Honeywell. We deliver complete Smart Grid and Energy Management Solutions driving energy efficiency, operational improvements and cost savings for utilities. Our end-to-end electricity, water and gas offerings include advanced meters/sensors, secure communications, and data collection, management and analytics.
EEC has provided electric power consulting engineering services to municipal utilities, rural electric cooperative utilities, investor-owned utilities, industrial and government clients since 1993. Our full-service engineering approach allows us to address our clients’ needs from small projects and studies to overall system modeling, design and protection for generation, substation, distribution and transmission line projects.