The BULLETIN BOARD – Push a button; find a job!
- IEEE Job Site – Commonwealth of Virginia
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Quantico
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Stafford
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Fredericksburg
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Richmond
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Petersburg
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Palmyra
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of Farmville
- IEEE Job Site – within 60 miles of South Boston
Local Companies Who Have Asked Us to Post Positions!
- Nothing recent – employers, please contact us!
Or, do it yourself – Anywhere in the World!
- IEEE Job Site – The Right Candidate – Right Now!
- IEEE Job Site – Browse Jobs by Company, Expertise, Job Title & Country
And, don’t overlook these non-IEEE Resources for Virginia Engineers (if you’re not listed, please ASK)
- Aerotek (COMMENT – Joe Breithaupt asked for the listing! When you contact Aerotek, please ask for him and mention this listing.)
- Affinity Executive Search
- Career Prospectors & JAM via Meetup
- Indeed.com (COMMENT – People ARE finding jobs via this avenue!)
- The Virginia Engineer “Serving Virginia’s Engineering Community for Over 50 years!
Please let us know of your experiences with these or other references on this page! Your experience can help others.
Anyone who has a comment, advice or suggestions on this page, or who just think that all would be served by adding an entry, PLEASE WRITE to:
Steve Kemp, IEEE Richmond Section Chair, email@example.com
There is NO CHARGE for this service! We want to help our members and employers connect, and through that, ADD VALUE for our members! And, you DO NOT have to be a member to use this page! It is open to all–but we want your comments, success or failure, employee and employer, so we can improve this offering for all! (A mechanical engineer, non-member, just landed a job through a listing on this site–and his feedback contributed to an improvement to this site!)
Network, Collaborate, Ask for a Job Fair!
We’re looking for an INDUSTRY RELATIONS Committee Chair (this is NOT Industrial Relations; but rather, INDUSTRY relations)!!! There is no better door for learning the employment opportunity landscape that by serving your fellow members in this capacity! Please consider volunteering for the OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME!
Revised 14-March-2017 © IEEE Richmond Section