- This event has passed.
Deep Learning Workshop with hands-on training by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
April 26, 2018 @ 13:00 - 17:00
NVIDIA, IEEE Signal Processing Society, and Goergen Institute for Data Science (GIDS) at the University of Rochester are delighted to present a half-day Deep Learning Workshop with hands-on training by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute.
What: Deep Learning Workshop
When: Thursday, April 26, 1-5pm
Where: Seminar Room (Room 101), Larry and Cindy Bloch Alumni and Advancement Center,
University of Rochester, 300 E. River Road, Rochester, NY 14627
Info: For hands-on sessions, please bring laptop or tablet as you will be accessing NVIDIA cloud services to learn first-hand how to build and test your own deep learning models.
- 1-1:30pm: NVIDIA Deep Learning Demystified Lecture
- 1:30- 2pm: Intro to Qwiklabs and Deep Learning Classification
- 2-3pm: “Image Classification with DIGITS” hands-on session
- 3:15-4pm: Introduction to Object Detection Lecture
- 4-5pm: “Object Detection with DIGITS” hands-on session
Room: Seminar Room
Bldg: Larry and Cindy Bloch Alumni and Advancement Center
University of Rochester
300 East River Road
Rochester, New York