- This event has passed.
Rochester Section EXCOM meeting
June 6, 2017 @ 11:50 - 13:00
The monthly Rochester IEEE Executive Committee meeting brings together all of the leaders of the Section, Chapters, and Groups.
NEW LOCATION FOR JUNE AND AUGUST!
We review plans for upcoming Rochester meetings within our Section, Chapters, and groups at this meeting. If you are looking to become more engaged in IEEE in the Rochester Section, please plan on attending an Excom meeting! These meetings are open to the general public and serve as a great platform for networking with fellow engineers over lunch.
We even pick up part of the tab for lunch!!!! A full buffet lunch for just $5!! If you are student, it gets even better as lunch only costs you $3!!
We typically have about 30-35 people attend this meeting! These meetings occur on the first Tuesday of every month (except July).
Speaker(s): Section Chair: Greg Gdowski, Vice Chair: Dave Krispinsky
A. Section Officer Reports
- Section Chair Report: Greg Gdowski
- Section Vice-Chair Report: David Krispinsky
- Section Treasurer Report: Bill Fowlkes
- Section Secretary Report: Ray Ptucha
B. Chapter Society and Group Reports
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society and Communications Society (AES10/COMM19): Cristiano Tapparello
- Computer Society and Computational Intelligence Society (C16/CIS11): Bo Yuan
- Education Society (ED15): Jayanti Venkataraman
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Society / Product Safety Engineering Society (EMC27/PSE43): NEED VOLUNTEER!
- Electron Devices and Circuits and Systems: Sean Rommel
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMB18): Cristian Linte
- Rochester/Binghamton/Buffalo/Ithaca/Syracuse Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRS29): Emmett Ientilucci
- Life Members Group: Mark Schrader
- Microwave Theory and Techniques Society / Antennas and Propagation Society (MTT17/AP03): Joseph Majkowski
- Photonics Society (PHO36): Bruce Smith
- Power Engineering Society / Industry Applications Society (PE31/IA34): Jean Kendrick
- Signal Processing Society (SP01): Ray Ptucha
- Technology Managment Council (TM14): Paul Lee
- Young Professionals: NEED VOLUNTEER!
C. Student Chapter Reports
D. Committee Reports
- Membership Report: NEED VOLUNTEER!
- Awards Report: Jean Kendrick
- Electronic Communications Coordinator: Greg Gdowski
- Newsletter Report: Anh Karam
- PACE Report: Alex Loui
E. Liaison Reports
- Rochester Engineering Society (RES) Report: Harold Paschal
- Rochester Council of Scientific Societies (RCSS) Report: William A. Brewer
F. Old Business
G. New Business
H. Open Discussion
Bldg: Tandoor of India
376 Jefferson Rd
Henrietta, New York