- This event has passed.
Rochester Section EXCOM meeting – Special Time
April 9 @ 15:00 - 16:00
Special date, time, and location: 3pm – 4pm on Tuesday April 9th @ RIT!
The monthly Rochester IEEE Executive Committee meeting brings together all of the leaders of the Section, Chapters, and Groups.
ExCom members: Please send your updates on past and upcoming events to Eric to be included on the agenda prior to the meeting.
We review plans for upcoming Rochester meetings within our Section, Chapters, and groups at this meeting. If you are looking to become more engaged in IEEE in the Rochester Section, please plan on attending an Excom meeting!
Sorry, no lunch for this meeting, but stick around for the Joint Chapters Meeting and a catered dinner!
Ram Dhurjaty (Chair), Cristian Linte (Vice Chair), Bill Fowlkes (Treasurer), and Eric Brown (Secretary).
A. Section Officer Reports
- Section Chair Report: Ram Dhurjaty
- Section Vice-Chair Report: Cristian Linte
- Section Treasurer Report: Bill Fowlkes
- Section Secretary Report: Eric Brown
B. Chapter Society and Group Reports
- Aerospace and Electronic Systems Society and Communications Society (AES10/COMM19): Cristiano Tapparello
- Computer Society and Computational Intelligence Society (C16/CIS11): Bo Yuan
- Electron Devices and Circuits and Systems: Sean Rommel
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMB18): Cristian Linte
- Rochester/Binghamton/Buffalo/Ithaca/Syracuse Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRS29): Emmett Ientilucci
- Life Members Group: Mark Schrader
- Microwave Theory and Techniques Society / Antennas and Propagation Society (MTT17/AP03): Jayanti Venkataraman
- Photonics Society (PHO36): Bruce Smith and Parsian K. Mohseni
- Power and Energy Society / Industry Applications Society (PE31/IA34): Jean Kendrick
- Signal Processing Society (SP01): Ray Ptucha
- Technology Managment Council (TM14): Paul Lee
- Young Professionals:Eric Brown
C. Student Chapter Reports
D. Committee Reports
- Membership Report: Howard Bussey
- Awards Report: Jean Kendrick
- Electronic Communications Coordinator: Greg Gdowski
- Newsletter Report: Howard Bussey
- PACE Report: Alex Loui and Bruce Rubin
E. Liaison Reports
- R1 Western Area Chair: Greg Gdowski
- Rochester Engineering Society (RES) Report: Greg Gdowski
- Rochester Council of Scientific Societies (RCSS) Report: William A. Brewer
F. Old Business
G. New Business
H. Open Discussion
Room: Building 78
Bldg: Louise Slaughter Hall
78 Rochester Institute of Technology
Rochester, New York