Before your meeting:
1. You will need to create the notification at least 5 days before the notice should be sent out.
1. Have your Chair report this meeting at the upcoming Rochester Excom meeting! This is important! You never know when another group may be interested in cosponsoring your event.
2. Send an email to our Sectional Newsletter Chairperson at least 1 month before your event! Your message should contain all information regarding your upcoming meeting so that it can be advertised in advance.
During your meeting:
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE — take pictures. Keep any receipts for items needed for the meeting (food, etc.)
After your meeting:
- If you did Step 1, this is easy. Log into Vtools, find your meeting, report the number of attendees and click submit. Here is a guide I created for this process. Same thing in powerpoint.
- If you did not do Step 1, then you must complete an L31 from scratch.
- Send an email to our Sectional Newsletter Chairperson and tell her about your meeting (SEND PICTURES)!