RRVS – NIU Student Branch Meeting…
- Topic: Advanced Pumped Storage Hydropower Technologies and their Role and Value in the Modern Power Grid
- Speaker: Vladimir Koritarov
Deputy Director of the Center for Energy, Environmental, and Economic Systems Analysis and Program Manager for Water Power Program at Argonne National Laboratory
- When: November 19, 2015
- Agenda: 6:00 PM Networking , 6:30 PM Dinner, 7:15 PM Presentation, 9:00 PM Adjourn
Northern Illinois University
College of Engineering
Room Number: 354
590 Garden Rd.
United States 60115
Please park in lot 40 off Kiswaukee Dr. east of the Engineering building. We will have someone there handing out temporary parking passes for the evening.
- RSVP: Online Meeting Registration or email Diane email@example.com by 1:00 PM 10/29/15
- For more details please see the November 2015 Newsletter
- Link to presentation material: (if available after the meeting)