Call for Workshops
The Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems. The 33rd edition will take place in San Juan, Puerto Rico, from December 4th to December 7th, 2012.
Continuing a successful tradition, RTSS 2012 organizes one-day workshops on December 4th. The purposes of the workshop are:
– to strengthen interactions between the real-time community and other
related research areas;
– to create a stimulating environment that facilitates the discussion
of open or hot research topics.
Researchers and practitioners are invited to submit workshop proposals. Proposals should consist of two parts. First, a short scientific justification of the proposed topic, its significance, and the particular benefits of the workshop to the research community, as well as a list of previous or related workshops (if any). A second, organizational part should include:
– contact information of the workshop organizers.
– estimate of the audience size.
– proposed format (contributed short papers or long abstracts, invited papers, open discussion, keynote speakers, etc.)
– potential invited speakers, if any.
– proposed sponsorships, if any.
– procedures for selecting papers and participants, if any (program committee, review process, etc.)
– plans for dissemination, if any (website, special issues of journals, etc.).
– special technical or audio/video needs.
– any other relevant information.
Submission of proposals should be made by sending an email to Enrico Bini (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Proposal submission deadline: May 20th, 2012
Notification: May 31st
Workshop website on-line, CFP out: June 30th (+/- few days)
Workshop papers submission deadline: September 15th (+/- few days)
Workshop papers notification: October 15th (+/- few days)
Workshop papers camera ready due: October 22nd
Early registration: October 22nd (tentative)
Workshop: December 4th
RTSS 2012: December 5th-7th
Workshop selection committee members
– Enrico Bini, Lund University, Lund, Sweden (Workshops chair)
– Chenyang Lu, Washington University, St. Louis, USA (Program chair)
– Luis Almeida, University of Porto, Portugal (General chair)