Speed marketing is an event that challenges your creativity, ingenuity and your brain storming abilities as a group. A student competition that recognizes and celebrates the creativity, discipline and skills to concisely and convincingly sell a product. It’s a skill every businessperson needs. One of the most important things a businessperson can do—someone who is involved in sales—is learn how to speak about their business to others. Being able to sum up unique aspects of your service or product in a way that excites others should be a fundamental skill. The objective of the competition is to create an original and creative advertisement for a product (that will be disclosed on the spot). Speed Marketing, will assess skills and creativity in various media categories like Jingle/Slogan etc. The participant (one person from a team) is required to present in no more than 90 seconds and convince the consumer to buy the product.
- Team would be comprises of 1 to 3 members each.
- The participants have to create an original and creative advertisement for a product.
- The product will be disclosed on the spot.
- Each team will have 5 minutes for brain storming.
- The participant (one person from a team) will have 90 seconds to convince the consumer to buy their product.
- A maximum of 90-second will be allowed for each team. Presentations will be stop-watched and presenters will have a digital clock countdown for a real-time reference.
- Once the pitch is finished, the judges give comments and any questions from the audience are taken (time period for this is dependent on the number of participants, but all comments/questions should be relatively brief).
- After each presentation, the judges will score on the team performance.
- At the very end, the groups will be ranked and the winners will be announced based on score. Ties will be settled by the judges.
- The decisions of the Committee will be final and binding.