We are pleased to announce the upcoming 2nd international conference “2017 Devices for Integrated Circuit (DevIC)”, to be held at Kalyani Government Engineering College from March 23-24, 2017, organized by IEEE KGEC Student Branch Chapter in association with Department of ECE, KGEC, technically co-sponsored by IEEE EDS Kolkata Chapter. There will be keynote lectures/talks, tutorials, and oral presentations by eminent researchers. We solicit original research and technical papers not published elsewhere.
Message from the General Chair:
DevIC 2017 aims to bring together leading scientists,researchers, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of device technology & modeling to discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted. The conference also will provide an opportunity to local, regional and international industries-service providers to present their technologies, products and services. Moreover, we want to continue our conference in the subsequent years also, to build a community against the conference.
The aim and objective of DevIC 2017 is to provide an annual forum for the presentation and discussion of recent advances in solid-state devices, circuits and systems. The increasing level of integration for system-on-chip design made available by advances in silicon technology is more than ever before calling for a deeper interaction among technologists, device experts, IC designers, and system designers.
More details on the invited talks and special sessions will be announced as they become available. For additional inquiries please contact the conference chairs.
We hope to see you at the Kalyani Govt. Engg. Colleg on 23-24 March, 2017!
Angsuman Sarkar, General Chair, DevIC 2017
General purpose of the conferences:
The general purpose of DevIc 2017 is to recognize the importance of interaction between device,circuits, systems and electronic materials research and provides for fruitful exchange of information between attendees of the conference.
Key attractions include:
- All the Presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore digital library
- Publication of extended version of selected papers in a special issue of Microsystem Technologies , published by Springer, SCI Indexed, Impact Factor: 0.974 by Thompson Reuters, Journal Citation Report
- Publication of extended version of selected papers in International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems, published by World Scientific Pte. Ltd., Singapore(Print ISSN: 0129-1564,Online ISSN: 1793-6438), Abstracted and Indexed by Scopus
- Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Journal of Passive and Active Electronic Devices (ISSN: 1555-0281 (print) ISSN: 1555-029X (online)),Old City Publishing, 628 North 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19123, USA, Emerging SCI (ESCI) indexed by Thomson Reuters
- Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue of Journal of Electronic Science and Technology, JEST (ISSN: 1674-862X), Abstracted and indexed by Scopus
- Publication of the extended version of some selected papers in a special issue with the title “DevIC 2017: Special Issue on: “Nanotechnology Based Devices and Nanostructures” in International Journal of Nanoparticles (1753-2507), Abstracted and indexed by Scopus
- Plenary and invited presentations given by leading scientist.
- Highly selective program of contributed papers on electronic device modelling/experiments/simulations and applications in circuits/systems.
- Informative, timely short invited talks in rapidly developing fields (recently: graphene, 2D materials, memory, post-CMOS).
- Encouragement to frank and open technical discussion of recent advancements.
- Nominal registration fee (2000/- INR to 2700/- INR) for details visit registartion page
Call for Paper: September 1, 2016
Paper submission deadline:
December 1, 2016 December 31, 2016 January 15, 2017 Paper submission closed
Author notification after 1st round of review: January
15, 2017 January 20, 2017 January 31, 2017
Date of re-submission of revised manuscript: February 10, 2017
Last date of the notification of final acceptance: February 15, 2017
Last date for payment of Registration Fee: 10 days from the date of final acceptance
Camera-ready paper deadline: March 01, 2017
Conference Date: 23-24 March, 2017
TOPICS OF INTEREST: Papers are solicited across the general field of electronic devices, circuits, systems and application in high freqency wireless communication. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- CMOS Processes, Devices and Integration:
- Emerging Non-CMOS Devices & Technologies:
- Device Modelling & Simulation:
- Device Characterization, Reliability & Yield:
- Devices with New material systems:
- Devices for Low power applications:
- Low dimensional devices:
- Design and Simulation of Circuits with nanoscale devices:
- MEMS, Sensors & Display Technologies:
- Advanced & Emerging Memories:
- High frequency wireless communication:
Registration process can be initiated after receiving acceptance letter of full paper by paying Registration fee as detailed in Registration page. In case of multi authored research paper, at least one Registration is mandatory.The registration fees include:
- An Author certificate
- Publication of the accepted paper in the conference proceeding of The 2017 Devices for Integrated Circuits by IEEE Xplore
- Opportunity to forward your paper to a reputed journal/ Book Chapter
Registration should be done to our bank account through online/NEFT money transfer. Bank details will be available soon in the Registration page. Registration Fee mentioned is for the delegate/author only. Registration is required for each paper separately. If an author has more than one paper, he has to register each paper separately. If co-authors want to participate, they have to register as full registered author.
Best papers award prize will be provided along with the certificate. Accepting papers in conference , DevIC 2017, does not guarantee for publication in Journal. You have to follow the guideline and standard of the Journals.