A PCB designing workshop was held for 3 days in order to teach the students with basics of designing and implementation of circuits in practical. The event was split into three major portions: designing in software, implementation of design, and soldering after placement of components. It helped to introduce implementation of circuit designing to students in their first semester.
- Designing in Proteus Software
- Implementation and etching on PCB
- Soldering and placement of components
- Empowering of designing skills
- Role of IEEE as mentor in Engineering