IEEE Madras Entrepreneurship & Innovation Committee in association with SRM IEEE Student Branch is organizing “Alpha” – The IEEE Madras Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 to provide a platform for Entrepreneurs and Startup Enthusiasts to get an exposure and engage in Entrepreneurship.
Sessions & Features:
- Riding the Industrial 4.0 Wave with Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality
- Building a Consumer Hardware Product in India
- Workshop: Validating your idea
- Learning how to build a Minimum Viable Product
- How to get your first few customers
- How to build an Online Marketplace startup like Uber?
- How to raise funds for your startup?
- Panel Discussion: Startup vs Bootstrap Funding
- Sathish Vaidyanathan – PayPal
- Ratheesh Krishnan – SPI Cinemas
- Siddharth Ram – Startup Village Faculty
- Balaji Chakravarthi – NASSCOM&IIM-B Trainer
- Isaac John Weasley – InkMonk
- Thirukumaran Saravanan – Metarvrse
- Harish Srinivasan – Infinite Engineers
- Deepak John – Pupa Clic
Why should you attend?
If you are an Entrepreneur or planning to startup, you should attend this event. You will get an opportunity to meet experts from the different startups, interact and network with them. If you have an idea in mind and wish to build a startup out of it, this would be your ideal platform.
This summit targets those with some exposure to the topics mentioned above.
For more details about the event and to register(Limited Seats!): Click Here
Venue: SRM University, Kattankulathur
Date: 18 March 2017
IEEE Members: INR 500
Non-IEEE Members: INR 800
SRM Students (Requires Id Card Verification): INR 500
*The Registration fees is inclusive of Summit Kit, Lunch, Refreshments and other consumables.
If you have any questions regarding registration or would like more details about the program,
Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
R Ramasubramanian: 91766 72906
Ajith Raj: 87545 11689