Welcome! The IEEE-TEMS-SCV is the Management Club for Silicon Valley technologists and engineers. We serve the high tech knowledge workers who wish to improve their leadership skills and management effectiveness, and to advance their careers.
Managing the Unmanageable: If You Are Agile, What Do Managers Do? --the critical roles that managers play in enabling agile success...
National Instruments 4600 Patrick Henry Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054
Most monthly meetings (typically the 1st Thursday) begin with Informal Networking at 6:00 PM, a Management Forum and Guided Networking at 6:30 PM, a Light Dinner at 7:00 PM, and the main Presentation at 7:30 PM. See details for each individual meeting. We welcome visitors; you do not need to be an IEEE member to attend.
Upcoming Management Classes
Upcoming Public Courses:
- August 21-22: Management Essentials, Santa Clara, CA
Complete course schedule & descriptions: www.effectivetraining.com/calendar/
What sets Effective Training apart?
- Training provider for the IEEE Technology & Engineering Management Society Santa Clara Valley Chapter (IEEE-TEMS-SCV)
- Over 60 instructor-led and interactive live webinar courses worldwide
- Engaging and experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Partners with clients as their one-stop training provider
- Specializes in people skills for technical professionals since 1986 in Silicon Valley
Learn Today. Lead Tomorrow.