How to Save a Program or Project that is Failing and Make a Good One the Best It Can Be
4600 Patrick Henry Drive
Santa Clara, California
Managing the Unmanageable: If You Are Agile, What Do Managers Do?
National Instruments 4600 Patrick Henry Drive Santa Clara, CA 95054
Most meetings begin with Informal Networking at 6:00 PM, a Management Forum and Guided Networking at 6:30 PM, a Light Dinner at 7:00 PM, and the main Presentation at 7:30 PM. See details for each individual meeting.
Upcoming Management Classes
UPCOMING PUBLIC COURSES:
- Apr. 24-25: Project Management A Team Approach, San Jose, CA
- May 1-2: Mastering Presentations, Santa Clara, CA
- May 8: Clear Business and Email Writing, San Jose, CA
For complete course schedule & descriptions at: www.effectivetraining.com/calendar/
What Sets Effective Training Apart?
- Training provider to the Santa Clara Valley Chapter of the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (IEEE-TEMS-SCV)
- Over 60 instructor-led and interactive live webinar courses worldwide
- Engaging and experienced Subject Matter Experts
- Partners with clients as their one-stop training provider
- Specializes in people skills for technical professionals since 1986 in Silicon Valley
LEARN TODAY. LEAD TOMORROW.