Meeting Date: Tuesday, SEP 19, 2017
Time: 5:30 PM – 9:15 PM
Location: Texas Instruments Building E Conference Center
2900 Semiconductor Dr., Santa Clara, CA 95052
SFBA Nano‘s “Origin Stories” event basics:
* Begin with light dinner and refreshments, network with other attendees. (5:30 pm start)
* Origin Stories – Lightning Talks (6:10 pm start)
* Panel Discussion (~7:50 pm start)
* Post Panel Discussion Networking
* Event Concludes (~ 9:15 pm)
Each “Origin Story – Lightning Talk” will be a 10 minute long presentation, 1/2 technology & 1/2 business. Up to 4 minutes of Q & A will follow each presentation.
Companies presenting Origin Stories:
* Fibralign – growth & regeneration of human nerves and soft tissue enabled by nanotechnology scaffolding. In surgical trials now.
* Nano Precision Medical – subdermal implants using nano-structured membranes provide long-term therapeutics for the treatment of chronic diseases.
* View Dynamic Glass – smart architectural glass responds to outdoor conditions and people’s preferences – controlling heat, light, & glare.
* Scuba Probe – imaging of live-cells and soft matter, with high spatial and temporal resolution. Fast, non-invasive imaging of dynamic biological processes at the nanometer scale.
* Liquidity Nanotech – Naked Filter – Electro-spun nanofiber 3D mesh filters pathogens – producing drinking quality water
— Light Dinner & Break Refreshments Included —
=> IEEE Members: $10 (early) $15 $30 (pay-at-door)
=> Non-IEEE Members: $17 (early) $22 $35 (pay-at-door)
=> In Transition / Unemployed $10 (early) $15 $30 (pay-at-door)
=> Students: $10 (early) $15 $30 (pay-at-door)
Save $5 with early on-line registration on or before September 12th
Pay-At-Door will be available for only a limited number of attendees.
Pre-registration for Pay-At-Door begins at 7 am on September 15th (Adds to your cost).
Save with early registration and on-line ticket purchase !