IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is one of the largest international professional organizations dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists and inspiring girls around the world to follow their academic interests to a career in engineering.
Did you know we are:
- 15,000+ IEEE WIE members
- 600+ WIE affinity groups
- 1500+ annual WIE events
- in 70+ countries
2017 Outstanding WIE Chapter award granted to IEEE SCV WIE by Region 6!
Qualcomm Technical Talks
IEEE SCV WIE and Qualcomm invite you to
3 Technical Talks on July 10 at 5pm
Book your ticket today here!
Qualcomm Inc. Building B – Café, 3165 Kifer Rd, Santa Clara, CA
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Registration, Networking, Hors D’oeuvre and Demos
6:00 pm – 7:45 pm Welcome and Tech Talks
- Demystifying Wifi6, Qinfang Sun, Senior Director of Technology
- WiGig: 60 GHz Wifi, Priya Subramanian, Principal Engineer/Manager,
- CV2X: Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything, Sudha Sridaran, Senior Staff/Manager
7:45 pm – 8:00 pm Closing and Raffle
For addition information follow the link.
IEEE SCV WIE is dedicated to promoting and supporting women members of the IEEE at both the professional and student level. We share our enthusiasm in science and engineering through:
- INTERCHANGING expertise and experiences for self and career development,
- SUPPLYING latest technology through technical meetings,
- ACKNOWLEDGING promotions, contributions and accomplishments,
- PROMOTING the enhancement of education at work and school.
- November 2018 – With Her: A Skilled Girl Force
- October 2018 – Women in Service Computing
- September 2018 – IEEE Empowers Future Leaders
- SmartGurlz wins the Startup Pitch Contest
- June 2018 – SCV-WIE showcase their presence at the IEEE WIE ILC 2018
- May 2018 – 2018 CHM Fellow Award – Dame Stephanie Shirley
- April 2018 – Celebrating Women’s History Month at the Computer History Museum