March 21-23, 2016
Sponsored by Seattle IEEE EMC Chapter
Marriott Seattle Waterfront Hotel
Janet O’Neil, Seattle IEEE EMC Chapter Vice-Chair
- The half-day Wireless Workshop Program for March 21 includes industry experts active in the CTIA standards committees: Kate Remley of NIST, Scott Prather of AT&T and Michael Foegelle of ETS-Lindgren. Click here for the WIRELESS workshop program that includes demonstrations.
- The Technical Program for March 22-23 is now available! Our special keynote speaker, Dr. Brian Kent is a former IEEE Distinguished Lecturer with the Antennas & Propagation Society.
- The Early Bird Registration Fee ends on March 1 – register to attend by March 1 and SAVE!
- A few guest rooms are still available at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel group rate, but they must be secured by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXHIBITORS – Tabletop space is filling quickly. If you would like to reserve a table for the show on March 23, please complete and return the vendor reservation form available at http://www.lionheartnw.com/IEEE/Roach-Exhibition.aspx.
You can get more information on the conference website at http://www.lionheartnw.com/IEEE/Roach.aspx – please check periodically for updates.