- This event has passed.
Seattle IAS April Meeting – TECO Westinghouse
April 17, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This month we’ll be talking with Ken Lee and Jerry Hill both with TECO-Westinghouse Motor company.
As always, we will be at Brown & Caldwell in Seattle.
- Introduction to TECO-Westinghouse Motor Company
- Snap Shot on LV and MV Motors and Controls, and Gearing solutions
- Field and Factory Services
- VersaBridge Medium Voltage Drive
- Building Blocks of Mains and Slices
- Modular Scalability for Voltage and Power
- Liquid Cooling, 2-Phase Cooling Technology
- Communications and Tools
- Synch Transfer applications
- Operation, Project Supply, Training, Spare Parts
Ken Lee has been with TECO-Westinghouse Motor company for almost 11 years. He is based out of Denver, CO, and is the West Region Controls Specialist, with many years of experience in supporting customers and engineering firms with motors, controls, and systems solutions. Ken started his career in 1993 out of Minneapolis, MN working with servo motors and controls from Rockwell Automation’s Electro-Craft company. He then managed territories in Central and Eastern Canada, out of Toronto, ONT, before relocating to Denver as the Mountain States’ Power Products Area Manager for Rockwell Automation – Allen Bradley’s Drives group. Today he works alongside his regional team members in supporting their customers with system solutions.
Jerry Hill has been with TECO Westinghouse for 1 year and is based in the Puget Sound region as Sr. Field Sales Representative supporting all TECO Westinghouse products and services. Prior to joining TECO Westinghouse, Jerry spent 31 years in industrial electrical and rotating equipment service as Account Manager for a number of apparatus repair shops including two different former Westinghouse shops and GE Energy.
Bldg: Brown & Caldwell
701 Pike St