- This event has passed.
Seattle IAS February Meeting – VFD and Ethernet cabling
February 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This month we’ll be talking with Peter Cox the Director of Global Industrial Projects, with the Industrial Cable Division of Belden
Cables in Richmond Indiana.
Introduction to Belden
- Overview of Industrial Solutions
- Review of Instrumentation & Control Cables
- Insulations & Jacket properties
VFD Cables –
- Benefits of VFD Cables
- Construction & Design of VFD cables
Industrial Ethernet Cables –
- Overview of Category cables
- Industrial vs Commercial Grade Ethernet
- Why use CAT 5e, CAT6 or CAT 6A
Peter is a Graduate of Carleton University in Ottawa Ontario (BEng Mech 1985), and a Licensed professional Engineer. He is the Product Line Manager for Variable Frequency Drive Cables and Low Voltage Control and Instrumentation Cables within the Industrial Cable
Division of Belden in Richmond Indiana.
Bldg: Brown & Caldwell
701 Pike St