NOTE: If you do not receive an email confirmation from IEEE or PayPal, you are not registered for the event!
1. We have moved to a NEW IEEE web registration system. Here are some helpful hints to help you with this new system. It doesn’t have a couple needed features yet, so in the mean time:
2. For Address Line 1: Please enter your Street Addess
3. For Address Line 2: Please enter your Company or University Name
4. An IEEE Membership number is not required, however, it will show up as required if a member rate is selected below on the form.
5. IEEE now allows PayPal or Credit Cards. The default method is PayPal, but if you prefer to pay by credit card – just click the link below “Don’t have a PayPal account?”
6. Your credit card will be billed by IEEE Headquarters in New Jersey soon after registering for the event.
7. If you have problems, try to “enable cookies” in your browser. If all else fails, call me an I will enter your data over the phone.
8. Your credit card billing address must match your registration address. This is the top problem for rejected registrations.
9. If registering multiple people form your company, you must select “SAVE” after the last person before selecting Register and Pay.
If you have any issues, please contact email@example.com 734-983-6012