Embassy Suites Hotel
Golf Resort and Spa
5400 John Q. Hammons Dr NW, Concord, NC 28027 USA
Embassy Suites Golf Resort and Spa (Map it)
5400 John Q. Hammons Dr NW
Concord, NC 28027
Local Area – Things to do:
Companions: Saturday morning tour of Charlotte.
- This company will pick up a group of people and take them on a 2-hour tour of Charlotte with a 15-minute snack and bio break.
- Tours are done in a 14-passenger van. Spaces are limited.
- Pick-up/Drop-off at the Embassy Suites
- Leaves Embassy Suites at 9:30 Saturday morning.
- You’ll be back fore the Hardware Contest Finals on Saturday afternoon.
- Tour costs are: $30.00
Registration for this event is required before Friday March 10, 2017.
To find out more about Charlotte and things to do when in the area, check out:
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Billy Graham Library
- Carolinas Aviation Museum (has the Miracle on the Hudson plane)
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
- Levine Museum of the New South
- Mint Museum Randolph
- Mint Museum Uptown – Craft + Design
- North Carolina Music Hall of Fame
- Discovery Place Museum
- ImaginOn: The Joe & Joan Martin Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway – tours
- Hendrick Motorsports
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Racing Insiders Tour
- Bost Grist Mill
- Reed Gold Mine State Historic Site
- Lazy 5 Ranch
- Sea Life Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Tiger World
- Concord Mills
- IKEA / Furniture Row
- Northlake Mall
- Southpark Mall
- Concord Historic District – Union Street
- NoDa Arts District
- Rural Hill
- U.S. National Whitewater Center
- Carolina Raptor Center
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens
- Historic Latta Plantation