STUDENT BRANCH TRAVEL TO SOUTHEASTCON
Necessary and authorized travel expenses associated with student activities incurred in conjunction with Southeastcon (and the Region 3 Student Conference) will be reimbursed in accordance with the policy and limitations specified herein. Reimbursement as covered below will be made upon submission of the appropriate Region 3 expense report as specified by the Region 3 Student Activities Chair (RSAC).
- (a.) Each student branch will be reimbursed for the roundtrip mileage of one (1) vehicle at the mileage rate authorized by the IEEE Controller.
- (b.) No air travel for student branches in the continental U.S. will be reimbursed.
- (c.) Air travel for students from student branches where ground transportation is not possible may be reimbursed but only with prior approval of the RSAC and Regional Director.
Per Diem (food/lodging/incidentals):
- (a.) Branch Chair at $40/day, 2.5 days maximum, contingent on attendance at the Student Branch Leadership Training meeting.
- (b.) Branch Counselor at $40/day, 2.5 days maximum, contingent on attendance at the Branch Counselor Training meeting.
- (c.) Student Paper participant (one per branch) at $40/day, 2.5 days maximum.
Student Branch Leadership Training attendance:
Each student branch must have a student officer attend the Student Branch Leadership Training on Friday afternoon (please see conference schedule). Instructions on reimbursement will be given at this meeting.