To contact an aspiring SSIT Chapter, either send an email to the Contact person by clicking on that person’s name, or visit the aspiring Chapter’s website/webpage by clicking on the location name (note: currently no aspiring Chapter has their own website or webpage, but this is work-in-progress and it is intended they will become available as the aspiring Chapter prepares it’s Petition for establishment).
The information on this page is current as at 11th April 2016. Click HERE to go to the SSIT Chapters home page.
Region 5 – Southwestern USA
- Colorado: Contact – Richard Anderson, President and CEO at Velesnex Inc.
Region 6 – Western USA
- Seattle: Contact – Alexander Anderson, Researcher and part-owner, Odin Energy Works LLC
Region 8 – Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Egypt: Contact – Muhammad Alaa, Professional Activities Officer, IEEE Egypt Section
- Italy: Contact – Alessandro Prete, R&D Manager at Lagor
- Poland: Contact – Adam Krolak
- SSIT/TEMS Joint TunisiaChapter
Contact: Mohammad Habib, Kammoun, University of Sfax, Tunisia, email@example.com
Region 9 – Latin America
- Brasilia: Contact – Noberto Lerendegui, Director, IEEE Region 9
Region 10 – Asia & Pacific
- Hong Kong: Contact – Dr Laurie Lau, Chair, Asia Pacific Association of Technology and Society (APATS)
- Mauritius: Contact – M. Razvi Doomun, Head of Department, Computer Science & Engineering, University of Mauritius
- Nepal: Contact – Rudra Prasad Khanal, Assistant Director, Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (AEPC)
Shanghai: Contact : Prof Xinwan L,University of Michigan Joint Institute in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, firstname.lastname@example.org