Some highlights in Newsletter 2017-03
A lot of IEEE activities during this summer and autumn – great efforts were done by our voluntears across Sweden, creating a warm atmosphere, in spite of the colder than usual summer in Sweden
- Articles from IEEE global Sections Congress and the Region 8 Committee Meeting. IEEE Sweden was well represented and participated,
- STEP and Nordpac – a good example of a Chapter, Students & YP cooperation at Chalmers
- Congratulation to the VT/COM/IT chapter for receiving an award!
- Congratulation to Dr Viacheslav Izosimov, who received a Docent Diploma on June 20, in Stockholm. His speech on Resilient Cyber-physical systems involves industry and academia; E g self configuration, robotics, autonomous cars etc.
- A reminder, please use your right as an IEEE member and vote until Oct 2 for the next leader of IEEE global. More details in this newsletter
We continue to work on developing IEEE in Sweden.
Please continue to submit inputs and suggestions to us!
Chair IEEE Sweden Section
Read the newsletter here!