The IEEE Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (CPMT) Society is the leading international forum for scientists and engineers engaged in the research, design and development of revolutionary advances in microsystems packaging and manufacture. If you’re looking for technical excellence, professional development and international networking opportunities, the CPMT Society can help you through its journals, conferences and workshops, committee activities, local chapter events, educational programs and awards.
For more information about our chapter and our activities, please, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chairman Johan Liu, Chalmers Univ of Tech
- Deputy Chairman Toni Mattila, Invest in Finland
- Deputy Chairman Otto Andersen, Western Norwegian Research Institute
- Deputy Chairman Gustaf Mårtensson, Micronic AB, Sweden
- Secretary Yifeng Fu, Chalmers University of Technology
- Board member Sen Wei, SINTEF, Norway
- Board member Torbjörn Nilsson, Saab AB
- Student representative Andreas Nylander, Chalmers University of Technology
Please read about the establishment of the CPMT Nordic Chapter (photos) here.
“Highlights of the CPMT Chapter Scandinavia in 2014” can be found here.
CPMT Nordic is in technical co-sponsorship with the IMAPS Nordic 2018 Conference on Microelectronics Packaging
For more information please visit http://www.nordpac.org