CALL FOR PAPERS – RTNS 2017
25th International Conference on Real-Time Networks and Systems
Grenoble, France, October 4-6, 2017
submission deadline: Monday July 17th, 2017
RTNS is a friendly and inclusive conference with a great sense of community that presents excellent opportunities for collaboration. Original unpublished papers on all aspects of real-time systems and networks are welcome. Topics of interest include:
- Real-Time Applications: automotive, avionics, process control,
multimedia, cyber-physical systems, etc.
- Software technologies for real-time systems: compilers, programming languages, middleware, RTOS, etc.
- Real-time system design and analysis: real-time scheduling, mixed-criticality systems, model-driven development, WCET estimation, co-design, etc.
- Formal specification and verification: formal methods, model checking, SMT, constraint programming, etc.
- Real-time distributed systems: fault tolerance, time synchronization, task/messages allocation, IoT, etc.
- Networks: network/real-time calculus, communication networks, fieldbuses, networked control systems, sensor networks, NoC, etc.
- Hardware support for real-time systems: power/temperature-aware methods, heterogeneous multi-core platforms, HW accelerators, etc.
The keynote talk will be given by Luca Benini
Chair of Digital Circuits and Systems at D-ITET ETH Zurich
Professor at University of Bologna
SUBMISSION OF PAPERS
The papers are limited to 10 two-column pages in a font no smaller than 10 points. The proceedings will be published by the ACM ICPS. The best paper will be awarded. A selection of outstanding papers will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue of the Springer Real-Time Systems journal.
The submission website is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rtns2017
RTNS 2017 will have the artifact evaluation for the accepted papers, to enable reproducible research.
Submission (firm) deadline: July 17, 2017
Notification to authors: September 1, 2017
Early registration deadline: September 10, 2017
Camera ready paper due: September 25, 2017
Conference: October 4-6, 2017
Enrico Bini University of Turin, IT
Claire Pagetti ONERA/ENSEEIHT/TUHH, Toulouse, FR
- Yasmina Abdeddaïm Université Paris-Est, LIGM, ESIEE Paris, FR
- Luca Abeni Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, Pisa, IT
- Karine Altisen Univ. Grenoble Alpes, CNRS, Grenoble INP, Verimag, FR
- Sebastian Altmeyer University of Amsterdam, NL
- Amir Aminifar EPFL, CH
- James H. Anderson University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Hakan Aydin George Mason University, USA
- Patricia Balbastre Universitat Politècnica de València, ES
- Sanjoy Baruah University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, USA
- Moris Behnam Mälardalen University, SE
- Florian Brandner Télécom ParisTech, Université Paris-Saclay, FR
- Hugues Cassé IRIT, University of Toulouse, FR
- Liliana Cucu-Grosjean INRIA de Paris, FR
- Robert I. Davis University of York, UK, and INRIA, Paris, FR
- Jean-Dominique Decotignie Swiss Center for Microtechnology, CH
- Sébastien Faucou Université de Nantes, FR
- Nathan Fisher Wayne State University, USA
- Julien Forget University of Lille 1, FR
- Sylvain Girbal Thales, FR
- Joël Goossens Université libre de Bruxelles, BE
- Emmanuel Grolleau LIAS, ISAE-ENSMA, FR
- Nan Guan Hong Kong Polytechnic University, HK
- Damien Hardy Université de Rennes, FR
- Jérôme Hugues ISAE Supaero, Toulouse, FR
- Mathieu Jan CEA LIST, FR
- Jörn Janneck Lund University, SE
- Mehdi Kargahi University of Tehran, IR
- Claire Maiza Grenoble INP, Verimag, FR
- Alejandro Masrur TU Chemnitz, DE
- Geoffrey Nelissen CISTER, ISEP, PT
- Paulo Pedreiras Deti/UA/Instituto de Telecomunicacoes, PT
- Selma Saidi TUHH, DE
- Luca Santinelli ONERA Toulouse, FR
- Jean-Luc Scharbarg IRIT/ENSEEIHT, FR
- Martin Schoeberl Technical University of Denmark, DK
- Ye-Qiong Song University of Lorraine, FR
- Youcheng Sun University of Oxford, UK
- Wang Yi Uppsala University, SE