The IEEE TCRTS recognizes outstanding achievement in the area of real-time and embedded systems through several awards.
- Outstanding technical achievement and leadership awards (Award Winners)
- This award is given to recognize, annually, outstanding technical achievement and leadership. The first award was made in 1999. This is the highest recognition bestowed on an individual by the IEEE TCRTS.
- Technical service awards (Award Winners)
- This award recognizes outstanding service to the real-time systems community.
- Best paper awards (Award Winners)
- These awards, at TCRTS sponsored conferences, recognize high-quality research articles at conferences.