Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun1234567891011121314151617181920212224252627282930
- ICCPS 2018 – Call for Papers
- WMC 2017 – Call for Papers
- RTNS 2017 – Call for Papers
- RTCSA 2017 – Call for Papers
- Textbook on Real-Time Systems
- TCRTS Conference Planning Survey Results
- TCPS Special Issue on Internet of Things – Call for Papers
- RTNS 2016 – Call for Papers
- RTSS 2016 – Call for Workshop Proposals
- RTSS 2016 – CFP
Category Archives: News
Alan Burns and Andy Wellings have produced a new edition of their successful text book on real-time systems. Due to the excessively high prices that publishers now charge, Alan and Andy have turned to self-publishing via CreateSpace (from Amazon). The … Continue reading
Carnegie Mellon University’s autonomous car and Prof. Raghunathan (Raj) Rajkumar were recently featured in IEEE Spectrum’s robotics blog.
Prof. John A. Stankovic from the University of Virginia was featured in a recent news article in the Economist.
Professor Raghunathan (Raj) Rajkumar, a former winner of the IEEE TCRTS award for outstanding technical achievement and leadership, was featured on Marketplace Freakonomics Radio.
Prof. Insup Lee, recipient of the IEEE TCRTS Technical Achievement and Leadership Award for 2008, shared his views on the opportunities for real-time systems research in high-confidence medical device software systems.