IEEE TTM 2016 is held at:
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA, USA
20-21 October 2016
IEEE TTM in San Diego, California, USA
Theme of the Conference
The areas chosen for TTM cover a wide synergistic range of business, social, political, and educational areas.
TTM 2016’s theme is on Making the Future.
Additional topics include:
- Women “making the future” panel
- Tech Super Stars panel
- Dinner after the first day while young entrepreneurs discuss making the future in lightning style.
Insights from the Experts:
- Riding the Technology Time Machine, IEEE Life Fellow Doug Zuckerman, chair of Technology Time Machine 2016, January 18, 2017.
- IEEE Technology Time Machine Explores Big-Picture Ideas, by Monica Rozenfeld, November 4, 2016, The Institute
- IEEE Life Fellow Doug Zuckerman chairs the Technology Time Machine conference; in this Q&A, he provides insights into the conference’s purpose, program and value propositions.
- IoT, big data, fog computing, and how the work of today can shape tomorrow, by James Bourne, October 7, 2016, IoT Tech
- I Became an Engineer: Because I Loved Languages, by Kathy Grise, TTM Organizing Committee Member, October 7, 2016, ECN
- How will society act with the Internet of Things?, by Clinton J. Andrews, TTM IoT Panel Speaker, October 5, 2016, IoT Evolution
- Pervasive Intelligence: IoT Human-to-Machine and M2M Interaction Challenges, by Yen-Kuang (Y.K.) Chen, TTM IoT Panel Speaker, September 27, 2016, IoT Evolution
- Bringing Ethics to the Forefront of Technology R&D, by Joe Herkert, TTM Tech Super Stars Panel Speaker, September 23, 2016, The Institute
- Finding and Treating Sufferers of Rare Diseases: Big Data Techniques At Work, Ritu Chadha, TTM Big Data Panel Speaker, September 22, 2016, InsideBIGDATA
- Ritu Chadha, TTM Big Data panelist, discusses cyber security of wireless networks and the creation of testbed environments for testing cyber security algorithms in this Q&A.
- IoT Vulnerabilities: Simplified Models Identify Critial Clues, by Jeff Voas, TTM IoT Panel Speaker, August 31, 2016, IoT Evolution.
- Semiconductor Horizon Gets Wider, by Kathy Herring Hayashi, TTM Women Making the Future Speaker, August 24, 2016, EE Times
- Security in IoT Based on Smart Object Identities, by Antonio Skarmeta, TTM IoT Panel Speaker, August 16, 2016, IoT Evolution
- IEEE International Conference on Rebooting Computing and Technology Time Machine Event Coming in October, by Ivan Berger, August 4, 2016, The Institute
- Field force 2.0: The rise of the connected worker, by AJ Bubb, TTM Big Data Panel Speaker, May 16, 2016, WearableTech
- NIST is First to Ask: ‘What is Internet of Things Anyway?’ by David Thornton, August 17, 2016, Federal News Radio, featuring Jeff Voas, IoT Panel Speaker
- I Became an Engineer: Because of a Car by Karen Bartleson, TTM Tech Superstars Panel Speaker, September 9, 2016, ECN.
- 20-21 October 2016:
Dates of Conference