IEEE 2018 9th Power, Instrumentation and Measurement Meeting (EPIM 2018)
“Renewable Energies for a Sustainable Development”
CALL FOR PAPERS
On November, 14 to 17, 2018, the IEEE 9th Power, Instrumentation and Measurement Meeting organized by the IEEE URUGUAY SECTION and its Joint PES/IMS CHAPTER, will be held and specially hosted at the installations of the Comision Tecnica Mixta de Salto Grande, major patron of the Conference.
The Conference will be a forum for the participants to discuss state-of-the-art innovations, projects and developments in all aspects of Power and Electrical Energy.
– Renewable sources
– Energy storage
– Smart grids
– Electric Markets
– Electrical Systems Studies
– Protection of Power Networks
– Information Systems and Automation
– Electric vehicles
– Maintenance Techniques
– Energy and Environment
– Staff Training
– Instruments and Measurements
– Traceability and Maintenance of Standards
– Tests on Electrical Equipment
– Sensors and Transducers
Potential authors are invited to submit 4 pages (max. 6) papers, describing original work in IEEE PES two columns template format, (http://www.ieee-pes.org/templates-and-sample-of-pes-technical-papers).
Authors of accepted papers must register to the Conference and attend it to present their papers. After the Conference, presented papers (in English) will be submitted to IEEE Xplore® Digital Library.
- Submission of papers – August, 20
- Notification of Acceptance – October 8
- Camera-ready papers – October 25
- Presentation at Conference – November 15