We are happy to announce that vTools.WebInABox version 2.2 was released earlier today. Version 2.2 introduces flexible file repository functionality. It enables volunteers to easily add files to their WebInABox site, set file expiration date, as well as file access authorization.
- The maximum size for a single file is 6 MB, and the maximum space usage for all files is 10 MB (space will be increased based on requests)
- Accepted file types: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, pps, ppt, pptx, pdf, txt, rtf, csv, jpg, png, gif
- The default file expiration date is two years from the file upload date. It can be changed by the volunteer editing WebInABox site as needed.
- Files will be deleted from the system automatically after expiration
- Each file’s access can be set to public, simple password protected, accessible by IEEE members only, accessible by section members only, or accessible by section volunteers only.
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.