To find if a report has been submitted for an event, go to the Search page
On the Search page, select the filters to search for events that have already been saved in vTools.Events.
Search results include the column labeled ‘Reported On’.
- If there is a date shown for the event listed, this is the date a report was filed for that event
- If ‘File Report’ is shown for the event listed, no report has been filed
Click on ‘File Report’ to submit the attendance numbers and submit the report for that event
- If there is a blank in ‘Reported On’, the event has not taken place and therefore a report can not be filed yet.
If Search results does not show an event for which you want to submit a report, you must create the event and provide the reported information.
Click on File a Report for a Past Event
- A blank event form will open
- File out the event form and include the attendance numbers
- Click ‘Save & Publish’
For more information, view the following tutorials