Upgrade Announcement – On August 29, 2017 vTools will be undergoing system upgrades.
Starting Tuesday, 29 August 2017 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT (UTC-4) vTools.Events and vTools.eNotice will be inaccessible.
The latest release of vTools.Events (v6.2) and vTools.eNotice 1.8 will be upgraded.
The following new features enhancement will be deployed:
Events 6.2 :
- Support for Student Branches and HKN Affinity Group scheduling and reporting events/meetings
- Collection of custom data during registration
- Enhanced registration confirmation – Calendar option and custom registration data
- Enhanced registration statistic information – pricing and restriction information, custom registration data
- Save events as draft with minimum content (HOST and Title only)
- Personalization of eNotice message
- Customization of eNotice ‘From’ and ‘Reply to’
- Send test eNotice option on ‘Preview’
- Include link to Event inserted into eNotice messages (where applicable)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please contact the vTools team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.