eNotice 1.4 introduces the following usability and interface enhancements :
- eNotice will no longer become unresponsive when users access the listing of eNotices.
- The ‘Edit’ tooltip clearly states the eNotice is not editable at this time whenever an eNotice is being edited by another user.
- The Listing of eNotices includes the ‘Action’ options (Preview, Edit, Duplicate, Delete, Contact Staff) under a single icon.
- When using the Chrome browser, all of the contents will be copied to the user’s clipboard.
- Upgraded to the higher version of Ruby 1.9.3