We are happy to announce that vTools.Meetings version 4.3 was released today.
vTools.Meetings introduces a number of new features and usability enhancements as well bug fixes:
New features and usability enhancements
1. Meetings – Event sub-category has been added to Meetings and L31 reports.
o This is being implemented in support of Geo Unit vitality. This provides a further refinement to the existing event categories and the ability to record other section activities such as “Pre-University activities” For more details click here.
2. Find Meetings will provide volunteers the option to search for all Region level meetings within their Region (unpublished, recent, and upcoming )
3. Meeting event registration form will indicate when member number is not required based on price level selected
4. Registration e-mail confirmation will include meal selection, if applicable.
5. Registration e-mail confirmation will include a ‘Join IEEE’ link if the registrant chose a ‘non-member’ price level
6. When creating a new meeting from an existing meeting, all registration fees and levels as well as menu options will be copied to the new meeting.
7. Meeting registration deadline is extended to allow registrations up to 11:59pm of the day of the meeting.
8. Meeting refund request deadline time stamp will display ‘am’ or ‘pm’ on registration page
9. The Meetings website will display a warning if cookies are disabled and payment is required.
10. Updated links to tutorials.
Bug Fixes – Internal to vTools – download of L31 import data for Rebate process completes successfully.
Please contact us if you have any questions.