You can use on-demand web tutorials to quickly get started with the vTools products.
Table of Contents to all tutorials for vTools applications with active links. You may open this document, and use the “find” feature (CTRL+F) to seek specific topics, then click on those topics to open the relevant tutorial(s).
The following online tutorials are available:
- vTools – Getting Started (PPT) or (PDF)
- vTools.Meetings cover topics such as “Login/Access” and “Creating Meeting Notices”.
- vTools.OfficerReporting (PPT) or (PDF).
- vTools.Surveys - Login (PDF)
- Using WebEx - WebEx Meeting Instructions - Audio Conference Keypad Commands
- Using Doodle
- Connecting vTools Meetings to your website:
- RssFeeds (and XML and HTML):
Volunteer Power Point Presentations
- vTools Overview (short version)
- vTools Overview (full version)
- vTools.Meetings Registration and Credit Card Payment functionality
We can also schedule training via teleconference to further enhance user experience. To request live training please contact us and let us know the tool you want to be trained on, how many people will be attending training, your preferred time for training, and your contact information.