PES Webmaster & Past Chair
Technical Meeting Committee: Responsible for organizing the monthly technical meetings. Duties may include:
- Networking with industry professionals for interest on delivering a presentation at a technical meeting,
- Coordinating the presentation material with presenters,
- Providing the Advertisement and Membership committee promotional material for technical meeting including biography and abstract, and
- Addressing any issues with venue.
Advertisement and Membership Committee: Advertisement and Membership Committee: Responsible for providing advertisement support to other Winnipeg PES and create programs that target new graduates or graduating students. Duties may include:
- Establishing communication channels between Winnipeg IEEE PES and new graduates or young professionals,
- Attending career symposiums to promote IEEE PES
- Requesting and storing all promotional items for IEEE PES, and
- Maintaining the website content.
Outstanding Award Committee: Responsible for facilitating the recognition of outstanding engineers in our community. Duties may include:
- Developing award criteria and selection process,
- Requesting a plaque from IEEE PES with customized awardee achievement, and
- Select and award outstanding engineer in community with both IEEE and PES membership.