Job Alerts Disclaimer: The IEEE Houston Section is posting these Job Alerts as a courtesy. We take no additional rights, privileges, responsibilities, or actions for this published information. We encourage all applicants to do their due diligence when sharing personal information.
Senior Electrical Engineer in Houston, TX
Project focus would be corporate office, healthcare, and industrial facilities. Specific areas of responsibility include the following:
- Leading the technical design on assigned projects, including supervisory responsibilities for electrical staff
- Assisting in the coordination of project designs with other disciplines
- Developing and maintaining positive client relationships
- Attending construction site observations and construction administration
- Prepare design documents utilizing Revit and AutoCAD Software along with drafting project specific specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architectural or Electrical Engineering, Registered Professional Engineer
- 5-7 years of experience in Engineering.
- Ability to mentor staff on a project basis and assure continued advancement of staff from project to project.
- Strong quality control of documents.
For more information about Telios, please visit our website at https://teliospc.com/.
Please send your resume to Jerrad Boyle (email@example.com)